Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Right VS. Left brain

So apparently if you see this moving counter clockwise you're left-brained (more logical) if you see it moving clockwise, you're primarily right-brained (creative).

This thing is, the first time I did this I saw it only going left which I found strange because that's not very much my personality, except now if I look away for awhile I'll see it going the other way. So I'm curious to know how you all see it:




I thought it was fake but I had a friend look at it at the same time as me and we both saw it going two different ways at the same time.

3 comments:

mrs. everything said...

If I stare at it long enough it goes both ways

Thomas1 said...

Im with the crowd.
It starts counter-clockwise then goes clockwise.

Karen Rich said...

I say it changes mike only sees it clockwise