Monday, October 22, 2007

this can also be found on my blog that you don't read.


Deelishiz, originally uploaded by bettyburger.

The Donkey and his wife came over for dinner tonight with their cute cute kids. We invited them in hopes that Christopher's "vegan week" could end on a high note (due to poor planning he starved himself and subsisted on apples and Oreos).
Overall it went off without a hitch, although the boys were disappointed Max shaved off his mustache. (not to worry, Tommy found it in the bathroom)
I made coconut rice and jerk seitan from Vegan with a Vengeance with sauteed collard greens and baked sweet potatoes. For dessert we had rich chocolate cake from The PPK with german chocolate cake frosting and Soy Delicious ice cream. Wish you were here!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might become a vegitarian if I did not have to prepare my own meals. Too much work and clean up. I don't think I could manage vegan. We love milk and cheese. Your dinner looks really good though.

April JoAnne said...

I find it hard to believe oreos are vegan

The Donkey said...

I was shocked that oreos are vegan approved. the meal was very good!

mrs. everything said...

They aren't always but most of the time they are.