Monday, July 23, 2007

What's Up?

Hey all, haven't spoken to you in awhile.

Maybe my dad told you all but I'm engaged as of a couple weeks ago and very very excited! His name is Jack and he lives here in Orem (goes to BYU).
I've been doing well, just bought a new car (a 2004 Honda Civic LX) and have been going to classes at UVSC- which is sometimes a drag but I get by.
I'm working full time at Mountain West Pest Control, which is a good job. I get paid very well and drive the company truck so gas money is on them.
I'm planning to get my degree by next year and hope to transfer to the Y. I'll be in Orem until Jack finishes school at least and we're not really sure where we will end up settling down after that.

Sorry my life is so boring, I wish I had more to write but I can't think of much.

Love,

april

4 comments:

mrs. everything said...

seriously. BORING! make something exciting happen. or else.

Anonymous said...

Boring is good. Congratulations! When and where will the big event take place?

*April J* said...

It will be in Utah. We're getting married in the Manti temple on September 19th the reception will be in the Provo/Orem area, I'll let you know when I have more details.

KarenB said...

We send our blessings. I hope and pray we can be there to help you celebrate. It will depend on where your Grandfather is in treatment. We hope we can learn more from the Dr. by next week.