Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Slummin' in Style


Lost in a sea of thought
I suppose I'll just write myself around these pictures and let you guys take in the breathtaking beauty yourselves. A few pictures of the beach which should bring envy to the hearts of those fortunate enough to have eyesight good enough to see the details of the tiny pictures, and yet also have the hindsight to know that it's not a good idea to move to California. Following pictures underneath these texty teasing tasty treats of literary genius, are two pictures of Carmel/Pebble beach. It was such a lovely day, I'm just so glad that I got to spend it with a person of such merit.



Two Pictures at Santa Cruz
Picture above and below these words of wisdom are the all too familiar Santa Cruz beach boardwalk. Taken during the Eddie Money concert (rOcK'N 80's!), not sure who took them now, but as you can clearly see, it's a moot point. I can now say with much pride that I have two tickets to paradise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are gorgeous, did you take them?

Jeremy the California beach bum said...

Yeah... I know I took the ones in Carmel, but Santa Cruz might have been Elena.

KarenB said...

Jeremy, I could talke photography lessons from you. I am dynamite behind the computer, but snapping skills are definitely lacking. GK